- Manage and develop both new and existing client relationships for the bank. This would cover both large HK Conglomerates and a portfolio of China based clients.
- Identify industry trends and cross-selling of opportunities with various internal business lines. These would include, but not be limited to DCM, Cash Management, Trade Finance, Transaction Banking.
- Act as a main point of contact for Clients.
- Periodic review of client portfolios and business strategies.
- Strong academic track record and degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Minimum 8 years' of experience in an Investment or Corporate Banking environment. Prior coverage of Hong Kong Corporates is a must.
- Solid technical/analysis and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Business fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Germany and USA on the horizon, Space Executive is a multi-disciplinary recruitment agency that has already made its mark globally in just four short years.
Space Executive specialises in recruiting senior management to executive level personnel for listed Multinationals, Financial Services, Private Equity and Venture Capital across Strategy and Corporate Development, Change and Transformation, Technology, Finance, Sales and Marketing, General Management, Human Resources and Governance (Legal, Risk and Compliance).
Space Executive has been recognised for its exceptional work and service delivery in recruitment and has received a number of awards including Best Places to Work in 2019, Recruitment International Best Newcomer 2016, Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Gold Award 2016, and was ranked Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency in both 2016 and 2017 by LinkedIn.