VP, Relationship Manager - Local Corporates
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 01 Mar 18 2018-03-01
A globally recognised Corporate Bank with a large presence in the region, is currently looking to add an experienced VP level Relationship Manager to their expanding Local Corporates/Mid Cap team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Relationship Manager to assist in the development of the banks Local Corporates and/or Mid Cap clientele in the region. The bank offers a sound platform, with room for both individual and career growth.
- Act as a main point of contact for clients, and be responsible for originating new revenue streams.
- Maintain and develop both existing and new relationships in the Local Corporate and/or Mid Cap sector.
- Pitch and promote across short/long term loans, trade and FX products.
- Work closely with product specialists in order to better meet the clients needs.
- Prepare client credit applications.
- Deal with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree, preferrably in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of corporate banking experience with at least 3 years covering Local Corporates and/or Mid Cap clients.
- Possesses an excellent financial analysis skillset.
- Proven track record in revenue generation.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese.