Our client is a reputable real estate private equity company with a fully integrated real estate investment, project, and asset management platform in Asia. Their portfolios are across all the major asset classes and diversifying.
• You will be responsible from formulation of investment/portfolio strategy, deal sourcing, deal execution, asset management to exit strategy of the entire investment cycle
• Work with investment team leaders in origination, evaluation, due diligence, and execution of both direct and joint venture real estate investments
• Analyse various forms of deal structures, conduct financial analysis, and manage other junior team members
• Support investment team leaders in preparation of investment proposals and coordination of internal stakeholders, portfolio managers and external partners and consultants.
• Bachelor's Degree required, Surveyor, Real Estate or related subject preferred
• At least 8 years of experience in real estate investment in real estate funds or property developers would be preferred
• Strong English and Chinese communications skills to work with senior management, internal stakeholders, and external parties
• Knowledge and relevant experience in real estate investments in Hong Kong
• Strong interpersonal skills, a passionate and responsible individual, a good team player and a flexible mindset adaptable to changes
Interested parties, please send your resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)