VP, Project, Regional Trade Ops (Team Lead)
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage a project team in HK and Singapore supporting trade finance system projects on regional basis for digital transformation.
- Lead the project team to support resource plan, test plan, testing execution, problem management, and operation processes transformation.
- Formulate digital solutions and act as SME role to lead the requirement definition for regional trade operations related projects.
- Review and monitor the department's projects/initiative to ensure projects and enhancement meet internal, customer and regulatory requirements and deliver within agreed timeline & cost without control issues.
- Implement and rollout project/enhancements, track and measure the benefits
- Coordinate and support all stakeholders for the user requirements and testing
- Review and distribute the Enhancement Scorecard to relevant stakeholders
- Identify areas for continuous improvement to ensure operational effectiveness, efficiency and mitigation of potential risks in all aspects
- Manage all financial forecasting, budgeting, and resource planning
- Support the Live Verification on Weekend to ensure the system meeting the customer requirements in good quality
- Follow up system issues with technology partners for problem management
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in trade finance operational and project management
- SME in trade finance products and operations processing regionally
- In-depth knowledge on trade related international rules, understand Anti-Money Laundering purposes, and effectively prevent fraud
- Exposure in structured trade and factoring is an advantage
- Possess good and sound knowledge in trade finance and have good level of understanding in the operation process, AML checking, advance technology and project management skill
- Articulate and persuasive, with good writing and presentation skills. Able to converse and bridge business language with technology language
- Ability to manage different stakeholders' expectations to align with regional standards
- Possess trade systems knowledge