VP Production Support / Incident Manager - IT Equities and Wealth Management Systems
- 70,000 - 100,000 + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
A Leading International Bank is looking for a Senior Support / Incident Manager to be the point of contact for medium/high/critical priority systems issues and to responsible driving improvement projects with its vendors and internal teams.
Are you ready for a challenging yet highly rewarding position? Have authority and control over how improvements are made?
The successful applicant will....
- Be fully accountable in incident, problem, change and risk management which relates to the production application/system.
- Be the first point of contact in managing any potential major incidents / issues of Online Equities and Wealth Management systems used in HK, provide end-to-end support management and implement resolution to resolve incidents
- Provide root cause analysis for medium/high/critical priority issues, ensure all follow up action points are carried out
- Accountable for identifying and implementing the service improvement programs to improve the overall stability of the application
- Responsible to proactively identify the risks in the application and manage the mitigation actions.
- Provide inputs to management for monthly dashboard that provide information on incident and problem trends along with Service Improvement Program
- Participate in contract negotiations with vendors together with project team and vendor management team where appropriate.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to: Ho.Kwok@TEKsystems.com