VP, Product Solutions
The Program Management Sr. Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness.
Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area.
Have the responsibility for planning within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with RMs, team members and regional team to manage API projects. Provides day-to-day oversight and support for team members to ensure resources are balanced and appropriate to meet demand. As needed, maintains project oversight and management functions while driving toward campaign efficiencies, governance, and process adherence. Identifies process opportunities.
- Mentor team members and provide support and guidance specific to individual development plans
- Partners with RMs, team members and partners to oversee execution plans to drive launch, business results, ensuring controls and compliance.
- Identify requirements, activities and manage implementation of API projects as assigned, working with appropriate cross-functional teams to execute.
- Influence team members regarding efficiency and feasibility; recommend improvements to project design or alternatives for more efficient use of resources. Provide thought leadership and direction to functional groups.
- Ensure programs are managed through completion on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross functional teams (requires ability to liaise with internal and external partners and/or vendors) to launch campaigns and projects as expected, with high degree of quality, within regulatory guidelines and achieving desired results.
- Works directly with marketing partners, financial teams and team members to understand program and project budget requirements.
- Represent business as needed for governance and audit reviews.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 12-15 years of experience
- Experience in the credit card/financial services industry and tech preferred
- People management experience highly desirable.
- Advanced program management skills with focus on translating program needs into requirements and timelines, and ability to manage self and team members to drive execution and delivery against program objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, matrixed business environment.
- Ability to manage high-capacity workload and effectively plan, prioritize, multi-task, assign and complete projects on time.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written); able to articulate needs and influence based on the message versus relying on authority.
- Ability to think strategically, continuously looking for opportunities and efficiencies to meet evolving business needs.
- Excellent attention to detail; understanding of core marketing principles.
- Knowledge of tech/ digital/ API to facilitate accelerated roll out is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's/University degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting