VP Product Development - Trade Finance
- HKD 55-70K per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
• RM experience is highly preferred • Quantitative and qualitative background • Trade finance product knowledge
Our clients is one of the largest and the most stable corporate banking groups in Hong Kong with a complete range of banking service such as wealth management, corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services, is now looking for a senior product specialist to join the expanding team.
He/she will work in a small team and will formulate strategies and initiatives with quantitative and qualitative analysis for lending businesses of the bank such as financial targets including: revenue, costs, lending portfolio and yield to ensure portfolio return.
He is also responsible for development of trade finance business which includes product implementation and enhancement, provision of technical and operational support and advisory to business lines and correspondent support in marketing and deal structuring with the aim to achieve business growth targets.
To be successful in this role, you are required to have the followings;
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- 6 years of solid banking experience, of which minimum 4 years of analysing, communicating and executing complex business strategies for lending businesses.
- Experience in product development cycle and knowledge of trade finance/personal loans.
- Knowledge and experience across credit, finance, operations, technology, risk, compliance, legal and business management practices.
- Exceptional critical thinking, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Disciplined project management and execution skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity within a globally recognized and highly respected corporate banking player to gain a role that will offer world class training, work stability and the ability to develop an international career path in a high profile and strategically crucial division.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Mak on +852 3473 3068.