• Lead the team to provide process improvement initiatives, identify risks issues and prioritize processes to be improved
• Perform review on current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification. Diagnose process “pain-points”; evaluate and develop alternative or effective solutions.
• Implement and manage the operational process management framework across various functions, ensuring quality of performance on branch operations with a view to enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Liaise with business and operational units to improve operational processes and customer facing systems
• Implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency and recommend innovative solutions to achieve operational effectiveness
• Prepare and update operational process dashboard reports to monitor and measure post implementation benefits to meet improvement targets and drive SLA adherence and Review
• Create, update and review documentation for new and existing operational processes and drive integration of new process with existing operational processes
• Train, guide and provide leadership, direction and pace to working groups
• Degree holder
• Minimum of 10 years of solid experience in branch operations, procedures and system
• Sound knowledge on retail banking operations and compliance requirements
• Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with strong analytical mind
• Meticulous and well organized
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese