Our client is a major private banking group headquartered in Europe and operates worldwide looking to hire an experienced Regulatory Compliance Manager.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Liaison with regulatory contact with e.g. the regulators (HKMA and SFC) and industry associations (HKAB, PWMA)
- Coordinating regulatory requests (inspections/ incident reporting/ information requests/ surveys/ self-assessments and other ad hoc requests)
- Handle and coordinate other regulatory-related external reviews, internal audits, investigations, Head Office initiatives etc.
- Track and disseminate regulatory updates to business units for necessary actions, and collaborate with business owners to conduct gap analysis (if applicable) to ensure relevant requirements are complied with
- Provide regulatory advices, support and guidance to management and internal stakeholders
- Act as HK Policy Desk to coordinate with overseas offices and the respective policy owners to ensure global minimum standards and policy framework are implemented in HK
- Plan, coordinate and provide Compliance training to new hires and annual refresher training to existing staff members
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline with at least 8 years working experience in private banking
- Sound Knowledge of the HKMA, SFC and Banking regulations with strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attentive to details, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.