Our client is a leading Fintech company, they are looking for a VP of Post Investment, based in Hong Kong.
- Overlooking the group investment portfolios, responsible for financial due diligence, performance tracking, data analysis, value creation analysis and portfolio management as well as being the liaison point to support local senior management with the portfolio companies, shaping the ongoing strategy
- Ensure compliance with investment mandate and relevant guidelines and regulations
- Monitor the operation of portfolio companies in order to maximize the benefits and achieve high return rate
- Manage all investor communiction including investor reporting, meetings and ad-hoc investor queries
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or any related field.
- Have 8-10 years of prior experience within Private Equity, Investment Banking or Consulting firm with M&A integration management, preferably in the capacity of a manager.
- Good analytical communication and presentation skill
- Bilingual Language skills in English and Mandarin
- Ability to travel international frequently
- Entrepreneurial, ability to adopt changing environment, team player and with commercial sense
- Basic knowledge on internet or Fintech industry
Interested candidates who are able to meet the above requirements, please send a copy of your most recent resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.