Our client is a major Asset Management House and operates worldwide and is looking to hire an experienced Operational Risk Manager.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Defining and enforcing a suitable OR framework in line with the Head Office mandate and market standards.
- Implementing and monitor KRIs to enable risk oversight by Group and Local Management.
- Performing assessment of operational risk exposure and control effectiveness, including thematic reviews and facilitating the RCSA across the organization to ensure key operational risks are identified and followed up with proper mitigating measures to evaluate the adequacy, comprehensiveness and effectiveness of the Bank’s key processes.
- Develop close partnerships and provide valuable collaboration with business and functional leaders to ensure that key risks are properly identified, managed and mitigated promoting a disciplined approach to operational risk management within the pension business.
- Facilitate and / or lead identification, assessment and reporting on Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA), including process mapping, identification and assessment of risk, identification of controls, and assessments of control design and effectiveness
- Promoting good understanding of Asset Management processes, risks and controls by escalating issues effectively and driving follow up actions in mitigating the identified risks.
- Reviewing product approval processes and other operational risk assessments.
- Providing regular risk reports by collecting, verifying and analysing the information in order to ensure accurate and timely submission of reports and to ensure operational risks are appropriately addressed in the respective Risk governance body.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline with a minimum 8 years working experience in asset management industry
- A risk-oriented mindset with strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attentive to details, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.