Private banking internal audit position.
Internal audit function for our private banking business
- Perform comprehensive assessments of private banking business and processes to formulate risk-based annual audit plan
- Independently plan and execute business and operational audits in a manner consistent with the defined methodology and standards
- Prepare audit recommendations and audit reports
- Follow up and validate management remedial actions
- Arrange meetings and prepare meeting materials for audit committee
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders within the bank
- Keep abreast of banking industry and regulatory changes
Skills & Experience
- Degree in finance/ account-related disciplines
- 8 years of internal audit, internal control or AML risk management experience within banking industry
- Big 4 background highly preferred
- Professional qualifications in related disciplines, CAMS preferred
- Knowledge of various risks associated with private banking products and process
- Self-driven and detail-oriented team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and language skills (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
Other Information Notes to applicants: 1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries. 2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months. 3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.