VP, Internal Audit, Investment Banking & Markets
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
An Exciting Opportunity for an Internal Audit Professional to join an Expanding Regional Team...
Our client is a global bank currently expanding their investment banking and markets businesses in Asia. As part of a strategic growth, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Internal Audit function focusing on Investment Banking and Global Markets, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the team, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, covering various business lines within the Asia business in Investment Banking and Global Markets (Equities and Fixed Income). You will be involved in developing ongoing assurance plans and ensuring coverage of the highest risks whilst meeting local regulatory requirements. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to the engagement team members across the Asia region. You will contribute to the global and regional internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in regional delivery and execution for the businesses. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management. This role provides high exposure to the business and senior management at regional and global level. Travel requirements are limited.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 8 + years' experience in Internal Audit and / or related Controls function with exposure to Investment Banking and / or Global Markets
- Strong understanding of Investment Banking and Markets operations, processes and risk management issues
- Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho at (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by sending your resume quoting reference number AH 213500.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only