VP Internal Audit
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
Foreign Investment Bank seeks experienced Internal Auditor for Global Markets business
- Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with the stakeholders within the area being reviewed to understand and walk through the business and technology processes and identifying the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Assessment of the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of the controls to mitigate the key risks identified.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and production of the report to management.
- Follow up with stakeholders on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Ad hoc work on firmwide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Degree holder with 5+ years of experience in audit with a strong control mindset
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) a must
- Strong project and time management skills
- Good communicator who can manage multiple stakeholders, keen to drive consensus and influence the outcomes
- Excellent team player who is enthusiastic, motivated to learn and detailed oriented