VP, Institutional Sales
- Base + Performance Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BC Technology (Hong Kong) Limited
- 26 Sep 18
We are seeking a self-motivated institutional sales executive to execute the sales plan for a fast growing and exciting digital assets exchange business.
BC Technology (Hong Kong) Limited (BCT) is a leading Digital Asset, Marketing and Advisory company based in Hong Kong. The company offers a range of services focused on building an ecosystem of related blockchain enabled technologies/solutions including ICO Advisory, Full Service Brokerage, Digital Marketing, Education, and Trading Services (including white label solutions). BCT is powered by the same technology and infrastructure of ANX, an early entrant in the blockchain and digital asset space.
Your key responsibilities
- Explore, develop and build relationships with institutional clients, market makers, brokers, trading partners and other digital asset venues.
- Responsible for sales and marketing plan to maximise new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with institutional sales teams at headquarters to broaden client pipeline and maximise opportunities conversion rate.
- Work closely with our product team to ensure client feedback enhances core technologies.
- Handle all clients queries on a timely basis.
- Liaise with investment team and prepare presentation materials for marketing activities.
- Conduct roadshows and presentation of the company's solutions and products to clients.
- Handle clients’ requests and the product due diligence process.
- Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills are a must.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities.
- Attention to detail is a high priority.
- Handles work with discretion.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university.
- Over 8 years of relevant experience in institutional sales and/or product promotion.
- Have previously sold trading and/ or financial services to institutional clients in Asia
- and worldwide.
- Strong experience in collaborating with family offices and other institutional clients.
- Solid network with previous experience in financial products such as FX, options and
- hedge funds preferred.
- A proven track record of closing deals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Sales-oriented and willing to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or others a plus).