VP, Information Security (i-bank)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 02 Jan 18 2018-01-02
Network support of both local and regional offices in a globally leading investment bank
The candidate will be the product lead of security production, with a focus on authentication solutions, from designing, planning, engineering and deploying them.
Sitting in the critical infrastructure, the person will be coordinating and working with different team members on IT projects and security management.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in enterprise-level design, engineering and management of security products and infrastructures
- Strong background in security concepts, including encryption and secure coding practices
- Solid knowledge in Linux client-server application, and some knowledge in Windows platform
- Strong Unix/C network programming skills
- Some core Java and Java JGSS programming skills
- Some Unix shell and Perl scripting experience
- In-depth knowledge of Kerberos, OpenSSL, and Free RADIUS library internals
- Knowledge of open standard authentication protocols such as FIDO and OAuth2
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.