Background: My client is one of the world's largest exchange groups by market capitalization. Provide financial services such as securities trading, clearing, settlement and depository, etc. They are now looking for an experienced and mature professional to join them as their IT Operation Technology & Service Desk VP.
- Ensuring the IT Service Desk staff is meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks.
- Provide direction of the overall workplace technology experience and roadmap
- Taking overall responsibility for workplace incident management and request fulfillment
- Ensure that comprehensive monthly reporting is completed with regards to Service Desk performance with a clear articulation and analysis of trends
- Continuously driving productivity and efficiency within the Service Desk function
- Developing and executing plans to reduce ticket volumes and implement automation
- In partnership with functional managers, ensuring that all teams are operating in adherence with Incident and Request SLAs as well as Customer Satisfaction targets
- Being accountable for the quality of service, VIP support and performance, ensuring future demand from growth is well understood and planned for
- Proactively owning and managing escalations from all users, liaising with internal IT teams and third parties to achieve satisfactory outcomes
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Service Desk Specialist including career development.
- Constant monitoring of trends and changes and know how to improve the customer satisfaction levels using the latest methodologies
- Build strong relationships and act as a bridge between IT, the Business Departments and support functions.
- Responsible and overseeing IT support, Help Desk, and day-to-day IT end user operations.
- Manage and drive strategic and IT projects implementation and deployment of technologies related to the workspace technology and services
- Lead and grow the team in delivering high quality IT services to users, and maintain the high availability of the IT systems
- Establish technical standards and best practices, and proactively explore new workspace technologies
- Manage Workplace Technology IT budget, resources planning, procurement, vendor management and audit requirements
- Compliance with organizations policies, procedures and standards
- University Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- 12+ years of Workplace/Enterprise-Level Service Desk experience including solid team-leading and people management (10-20+ FTE) experience.
- Candidates are preferred to have come from a Financial Services/Banking industry background
- Proven track record in leading an IT team in operations, infrastructure implementation and project management. Preferable in the financial institution
- Broad technical knowledge of administration in Desktop Support, Citrix, Web Conferencing, Collaboration Tools, VDI, M365 and use of leading ITSM solutions
- Strong communication, presentation and Interpersonal skill to present IT related concepts and materials to non-IT and business users
- Experience running IT projects, Service Desk improvements or ITSM implementations
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies, Citrix and Desktop Virtualization and ITIL
- Strong supervisory, problem solving and analytical skills.
- A team player and a self-starter with an organised and methodical approach and a proven ability to build relationships with internal and external, with a strong sense of ethics and integrity technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A hands on individual who is not afraid to roll up sleeves and get into the detail with excellent analytical skills with a commitment to quality standards
- Experience in managing and negotiating complex vendor and services contract
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates who are interested in this position, please apply directly by submitting your latest CV including current and expecting salary. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.