1. Lead/Involve in deal execution, coordination of due diligence (management due diligence, financial due diligence, IP, Legal due diligence, etc.), lead discussions in key due diligence items
2. Participate in Portfolio management, update monthly financials, financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses, update weekly meeting minutes, summarize board meeting materials
3. Financial modeling, DCF model. Analysis on market potential/size, drug price and patient volume, etc. Draft investment committee memo etc.
4. Prepare periodic financial analysis of investment strategies and fund performance
5. Research and prepare background materials as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/ business development trips.
6. Prepare materials for institutional/individual investors.
7. Participate in external meetings/portfolio companies' meetings as requested.
8. Conduct fundamental research on the healthcare industry, work closely with the internal and external research team members.