Our client is a well-known International Investment Bank currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join their Equity Compliance team.
The role will require an experienced compliance professional to facilitate the implementation of the compliance programs and initiatives. This person will be part of the APAC regional Compliance team, and work with different stakeholders and senior management from other corporate functions.
- Provide Compliance advice to the business on regulatory rules and policies, with a specialized coverage on electronic trading
- Keep updated the regulatory changes that impact the business in Asia and provide advice accordingly
- Manage regulatory enquiries in Hong Kong and work with the Country Compliance Team to develop and monitor plans to implement policies, procedures, and standards of conduct throughout the region
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- University-level Degree preferably in a relevant discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business, Legal);
- 6-8 years working experience in sales and trading compliance, legal or regulatory functions possessing a broad range of financial markets knowledge
- Adaptable, flexible to changes and the ability to work in a fast‐paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently, able to multi-task and work under pressure with a team framework and a matrixed organization
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.