A VP role to (a) lead credit risk management related system development and maintenance under Risk Management Division, working closely with Risk Managers and IT Divisions, as well as other stakeholders in projects; (b) lead FinTech related projects under Risk Management Division.
- Lead the in-house development of core credit risk management system at firmwide level as business project manager together with technical project manager, including but not limited to project planning, project scope defining, Project Charter preparation, Business Requirement Specifications ("BRS") preparation, Functional Requirement Specifications ("FRS") review, project time management, cost management and quality management.
- Lead business working groups for relevant projects, and present project progress in Project Steering Committee together with technical project manager.
- Digest different business requirements proposed from credit risk management teams and recommend firmwide solution to achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness by applying standardization and modularization.
- Lead relevant credit system maintenance work from business perspective, derive solution with IT Division, and drive the progress on behalf of credit risk management teams.
- Effectively communicate project expectations & progresses to system end users, senior management and other stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Standardize risk reporting by well understanding report requirements, defining data/reporting governance, exploring official source data, establishing workflow and roles & responsibilities, engaging automation and big-data tools, applying quality control measures.
- Coordinate, manage and participate in FinTech related projects led by Risk Management Division.
Skills & Experience:
- University degree holder of Computer Science, Information System or IT Project Management, with fundamental understanding of Credit Risk Management (FRM holder preferred).
- 7-10 years or relevant working experience in IT technology and credit risk management project development.
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills.
- Strong interest in A.I., big data, blockchain technology and other FinTech's areas is an asset.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills, ability to explore win-win solutions.
- Self-motivated, committed, able to work under pressure and work independently.
- Language skills: English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.