See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Preparation and submission of credit application in accordance with credit policy for approval. Meeting clients to provide credit advisory and to propose credit structures that meet clients' needs.
- Review credit related documentation issues and assess collateral acceptability, address loan and security documentation requirements.
- For complex transactions, to support RMs from inception of transaction to negotiation of credit documentation.
- Maintain good credit quality of the loan portfolio and to raise early alert cases promptly.
- Ensure good end-to-end credit process for Wealth.
- Preparation of credit memo to seek variation in LV and margin requirements for established product programmes.
- Responsible for the timely completion of annual credit reviews for assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Degree from a recognised university in business, accountancy or finance.
- Candidates must have at least 10 years' experience in credit, of which at least 7 years should be in private banking credit either as a credit analyst, credit structurer or credit approver
- Sound knowledge of credit risk issues & credit documentation requirements, as well as risk implications of credit structures.
- In-depth knowledge of private banking credit offering including but not limited to promoter share financing, single stock financing, large residential and commercial property financing, as well as non-standard PB credit offering such as pre-IPO financing and acquisition finance.
- Good working knowledge of retail banking products (real estate, credit card etc.).
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Good team player with excellent attitude, interpersonal skills and able to multi task.
- Candidates with fewer years of experience may be considered for an AVP role.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.