VP, Credit Analyst, Greater China Real Estate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
CREDIT ANALYST JOB IN HONG KONG. STRUCTURE CREDIT PROPOSALS FOR REAL ESTATE CLIENTS IN GREATER CHINA REGION
Your new company
A large regional corporate bank with strong growth plans for the Greater China region is seeking a VP Credit Analyst to work closely with the business primarily focusing on structuring and preparing credit applications covering financial analysis and projections, industry and peer analysis for Real Estate clients in Greater China.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Real Estate, as a VP Credit Analyst you will form a sound working relationship with the relationship management team, performing financial spreading and providing strong credit judgement as strategize for sector focus, monitor portfolio, detect early warnings signals for problem accounts and assist the origination team on credit applications. Target Clients will be Real Estate clients including HK and PRC Real Estate clients. You will finalise the credit package with compliance with local and group credit policy for approval.
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years relevant experience in credit analysis
- Familiar with credit application and risk assessments of Real Estate clients
- Fluent skill set in speaking cantonese and/or mandarin in addition to English
- Strong communication skills and out-side the box thinker when it comes to mitigating risk
What you'll get in return
- Join a growing banking employer with career growth opportunities.
- Competitive Base salary and Annual Discretionary bonus
- Market-leading fringe benefits.
What you'll need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Credit Risk contact Jack Leung at Hays on +852 2230 7918 or email email@example.com.