A newly created roles in PB
A newly created position in PB
- To assist and facilitate all matters related to BOCIL/PB’s governance and business regulatory with various departments such as compliance, COO office, risk management, front office support, etc
- To articulate issues raised by regulators and advise solution or proposal to senior management of BOCIL for consideration
- To be a key member in supporting the on-going promotion of bank culture reform for BOCIL including but not limited to formulating bank culture reform year plan, implementing bank culture initiatives, reporting to senior management or board from time to time, etc
- To assist overseeing and handling data protection and data governance issues for BOCIL/PB
- To participate in strategic initiatives driven by the bank group on business development and/or expansion such as setting up Asia Pacific private banking hub, single banking platform, etc
- To lead or drive all BOCIL’s strategic project such as bank license upgrade application
- Such other duties as shall be directed by your supervisors from time to time
Skills & Experience
- At least degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years working experience at professional firms, compliance or business management function in banks (private banking would be preferred)
- Familiar with rules and regulations of the HKMA and the SFC and knowledge of rules and regulations of the MAS would be an asset
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese, Putonghua)
- Enjoy being a team player and coordinator
- Prompt articulation to issues and figure out solutions that could balance the concerns from different stakeholders
- Flexibility, open-minded, attention to details and presentation, strong organization skills, willing to work independently and under stress
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.