The position will act as team lead of Risk control and QA in Business Operations.
- Lead the Control and QA function for Business Operations.
- Plan and lead the team in carrying out checking and review on QA initiatives
- Lead the team in carrying out risk review and head office and/or regulatory review.
- Interface with Internal audit department in internal audit exercise.
- Work closely with RMD on firm-wide QA initiatives and management of risk incident.
- Centrally coordinate the new business and new product approval as required by RMD.
- Act as member of Business Operations management
- Provide support to the secretariat of the Operating Committee
- Give support to the QA team of IT Department
- Act as administrator to systems supporting business operations
Skills & experience
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience audit, Control QA and banking business
- Professional qualification on CPA or Company secretary
- Good spoken and written Chinese and English
- A good team leader
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.