- You will be a part of Hong Kong Financing & Collateral Operations (FCO), comprising of Collateral Management and Indications, including Margin Processing; Financing Operations is comprised of Trade Capture, Lifecycle Management, Exposure Management and Collateral Optimization of Securities Financing & Securities Lending Transactions.
- You will report to the Head of Hong Kong FCO and play a key role in the team to ensure successful delivery of the business strategy in the region and the Business needs and priorities.
- You will closely engage with the key business stakeholders, the Hong Kong Bank Resource Management, as well as Fixed Income and Institutional Equities Departments that conduct business in the region, as well as internal business partner departments that the team collaborates with.
- Your daily responsibilities include the management and oversight of the multiple operations' functions that support the securities financing products, primarily repo and securities lending.
- You will be managing a broad portfolio of change initiatives, in support of regulatory mandates, business enablement and process improvement.
- You will be responsible for management of the following risk categories, in close partnership and guidance of the Head of Hong Kong Collateral.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years work experience within derivatives operations in Investment Banking. Knowledge and experience with securities financing transactions, (SFTs), primarily bilateral and triparty repo and stock loan. Excellence in multi-faceted, multi-level communication style and language / pitch. Strong people management skills. Skilled at stakeholder engagement, including internal Business partners, External Clients and IT partners
Profile Search & Selection is Asia’s leading search & selection firm, providing collaborative solutions to financial services, commercial and professional services clients.
Across our offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Beijing, we provide access to a longstanding network throughout Asia, bolstered by a team of consultants and in-house researchers with specialist expertise at the sector and functional level. From market intelligence to executive search, we use robust tools to find and secure the right leaders for your organisation, and offer key market insights to inform your talent strategy.
In February 2020, Profile joined forces with WilsonHCG, an award-winning, global leader in total talent solutions. With a global presence spanning 65+ countries and six continents, WilsonHCG provides a full suite of configurable talent services, including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), executive search, contingent talent solutions and technology advisory.
By expanding our presence, we can not only better serve our clients at a local level throughout Asia, but also across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Together, we provide our clients access to a single provider with capabilities across the globe.
Let us help you take the next step in your career. Click here to learn more: www.profileasia.com
SG License No: 16S8069 | HK License EA No: 61753