See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving overall partnership developments in Greater Bay Area (GBA) with main focuses on NBFI, hi tech & e-commerce sectors preferably with pre-existing connections in GBA & Greater China.
- Identify, assess & solicit partnership & alliance opportunities sourced both externally and internally, including but not limited to NBFI (hedge fund, private equity, family offices & IPO sponsoring FIs), intermediaries, key players in high tech & e-commerce.
- Partner with external intermediaries in GBA to drive business results in strict compliance with the Bank's policies, laws & regulations.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders in DBS HK & China to deliver the desired business results in customer acquisitions.
- Be P&L responsible for driving customer acquisition, revenues and other given KPIs by working closely with Relationship Managers based in DBS Hong Kong who will take the lead in new client onboarding.
- Ensure cross-border on-boarding and client management processes are fully compliant with the Bank's policies, regulatory requirements and KYC/AML measures.
- Responsible for managing regulatory relationships in view of the Bank's business directions.
- Understand the risk and control environment in area of responsibility. Do all necessary to avoid reputational risks and operational risks.
- Provide thought leadership & advisory on all matters pertaining to GBA strategies and augmentation of internal business processes & risk mitigation
- Preferably degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics
- Strong business connection in GBA and Greater China
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with good teamwork spirit
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4) with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7& 8; or equivalent