VP AML Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
VP AML Manager - Global Bank
Michael Page have been engaged by a market leading & global bank to lead their search for VP AML KYC Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will take a lead in overall Compliance activities specialised in managing the High Risk KYC reviews, recommendations and disposition within the target areas of the Anti-Money Laundering/Sanctions, Financial Crime remit.
- Advise the client onboarding team on the regulatory and internal KYC/AML requirements
- Ensure exceptions are reviewed using a risk based approach to ensure customer due diligence (CDD) is performed within the regulatory guidelines and risk tolerance of the firm
- Gather management information for reporting to stakeholders
- Ensure the KYC/AML policies and procedures are up-to-date
- Assist in departmental projects as required
- Act as a KYC/AML subject matter expert and providing compliance expertise and guidance to the client onboarding team, as needed
- Serve as an escalation point for compliance issues
- Manage outstanding relevant escalations and issues through to timely resolution
Ideally, the successful candidate will hold the following experience;
- Minimum 8 relevant working experiences with an AML/KYC focused remit
- Strong knowledge of HK regulatory regime, especially KYC requirements and standards.
- Mature, organised with strong communications abilities and team work mind set is essential.
- Ability to demonstrate strong commitment to the Compliance work and leadership skills.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory KYC/AML requirements
- Experience in KYC/AML client onboarding, compliance or risk function
- Ability to analyze complex structures to determine risk exposure and applicable KYC/AML requirements
- Previous experience gained from an investment bank, securities/brokerage firm and/or regulatory body
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements, especially those related to KYC/AML activities
In return, this is an exemplary opportunity to join a world class organisation, and to benefit from an unrivalled career opportunities. With a highly competitive salary and benefits scheme, this role will attract high interest. Please apply promptly with an up to date Resume, or alternatively call Neil Mehaffey on +852 2848 9517.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Neil Mehaffey on +852 2848 9517.