Our client is a leading provider of alternative investment services, and is one of the largest fund administration businesses globally. As part of their rapid expansion,, they are seeking to hire a seasoned manager for its private equity funds team with key focus on fund administration, fund operations & client management.
Our client is growing its market in the Greater China market rapidly, and hence there is a immeidate hire of a AVP/ VP to oversee the private equity fund administration team in Hong Kong and China
You will be in charge reviewing and ensuring accuracy of NAV computation, distribution waterfall and investor allocation. And be able to lead the team in performing AML/ KYC checks.
You must have proven leadership capability in leading the team, to guide the conversation, and be able to guide your fund accounting team in completing their work and to be the final reviewer.
Ideally, the candidate would hold strong hands-on fund administration experience with in-depth understanding of operational & accounting requirements for a private equity funds. Supporting business on ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Review Monthly/Quarterly NAV reporting pack, which include:
- Cash and positon reconciliation, accruals
- Review all capital activity pertaining to the funds ( Capital calls and Distribution)
- Review Limited Partner and General Partners/Shareholder allocation, calculations/schedules-includes review of Admin/Management fees/Waterfall/Claw back calculations etc
- Trial balance and general ledgers Financial statements and Partner Capital Statements
- Review of investor on boarding documents to ensure AML/KYC compliance
- Review capital calls and distribution calculation and notices, and capital statements
- Resolve issues and communicate with investors
- Overall responsibility for client relationship, inquiries and meetings
- Review procedures and recommend solutions in order to improve efficiencies
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external audit standards
- Review of constitutional documents and preparation of client SLA and budgeting
- Review the work of team members and provide feedback for improvement
- Monitor and track team performance and profitability in order to meet the client service level agreements and achieve financial targets
- Plan resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions Implement training initiatives
Qualification/ Skill set required:
- Bachelor or Master level degree in accounting
- At least 5 years relevant experience working in asset management, fund administrator or audit in private equity funds; of which at least 3 years in managerail position
- Experience in reviewing and preparing financial statements
- Knowledge and prior experience on eFront or Investran system a plus Experience in people management/leading team
- Very strong organizational skills, attention to details
- Strong communication skills, ability to deliver message in a very professional, timely and concise manner both internally and externally
- Be able to work under tight deadlines
For further information please forward a note to me on email@example.com together with your CV. Thank you