VP - KYC Lead, Wealth Management
- HKD600000 - HKD850000 per annum + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
One of our key clients is currently seeking experienced team leads to manage their KYC function in Hong Kong.
Our client is one of the prestigious international banks globally. Due to the growth of their Wealth Management business, our client is looking for experienced leaders to lead their KYC teams in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for managing a team in supporting the business in terms of new client account opening and KYC reviews, as well as providing advisory to different relevant functions in the Wealth business line. You will monitor your team members' work and at the same time, provide insight on how to further improve efficiency of current processes. You will be involved in ad hoc Change and risk control projects. The ability to multi-task and strong key stakeholder management with strong problem solving are skills sought after to be successful in this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree
- Minimum 8 years' working experience with relevant operations, AML/KYC, client onboarding experience in a sizeable international financial institution
- People management experience
- Strong knowledge of Wealth Management industry highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
- Project Management experience would be an advantage
Interested parties, please send your updated CV or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR217787
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.