VP - IT Audit
- Up to 1.4M
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
My client is a top European Investment bank looking for experienced IT Audit professionals. The ideal candidate will already be a VP, have experience managing a small team, and be familiar with Application audits including the development life cycle, Trade Executions and Trade management and settlement. If candidates are familiar with Data Analytics also, that will be a big plus
- Lead, execute and manage audit work in an agile manner.
- Contribute to maintaining and assessing the audit universe, and an effective audit coverage strategy.
- Perform continuous monitoring of relevant areas in the business.
- Monitor, follow-up on and assess the resolution of audit issues.
- Contribute to the audit opinion at a macro and micro levels.
- Contribute to evaluating the enterprise risk framework, policies and standards.
- Contribute to evaluating the management control approach and control environment of relevant business areas.
- Strong practical knowledge of Technology and/or Functions risk and control, including applications and/or technology processes (e.g. software development lifecycle).
- Proven experience in risk-based Functions Technology auditing or risk/control activities within a Functions Technology environment. Functions applications support the following business processes: Markets, Banking, Risk, Finance, Treasury business processes.
- Management of audits, including audit planning and delivery, across multiple locations to tight timelines.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with senior stakeholder management.
- Experience of leading and developing individuals/teams.
- Ability to source and manipulate data sources at short notice to provide solutions to abstract queries.
- Proven experience in independently identifying and driving operational process improvements.
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, or other relevant technical qualification; and graduate degree).