See job description for details
DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives. Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
Sales team is looking for an energetic and proactive individual to be revenue generator of our Fixed Income businesses. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reconcilng processing fixed income products executed by senior sales in the team, attending to sales and client queries, and liasing with various team to resolve relevant issues.
- Provide relationship coverage to a portfolio of Institutional credit type clients (Banks and Non-banks) when Senior Sales is away
- Develop a deep understanding of Customers' needs and interest on interest-rate, credit products
- Opportunities to participate in a range of regional and global projects including industry initiatives, sales meetings and client visits
- A degree holder with a minimum of 5 years of related experience in fixed income
- Experience in sales office or client service roles are preferred
- Good product coverage: Fixed Income Bonds, inclusive of international and local market bonds
- Good working knowledge of Asia local markets is an advantage
- Able to work independently with good analytical skills, due diligent and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work in very fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Mandarin