* Esteemed Regional Corporate Bank * Newly Created Role * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed Regional Corporate Bank, is looking for a VP for the credit risk management team to support the department head.
- Act as a senior member of the team covering integrated and credit risk management in East Asia Division.
- Support the team leader to formulate and implement the relevant risk management framework
- Review of new products in the region from an integrated and credit risk management perspective
- Enhance, monitor and adherence to the risk appetite framework
- Prepare regular and ad hoc risk management reports to Head Office and credit portfolio report with analysis for the region.
- Support risk management including enhancing risk management in accordance to regulations update
- Participate in risk committee meetings of Hong Kong Branch
- Support the department head and team leader on staff development of junior team members
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in credit risk management or portfolio management for corporate clients.
- Familiar with risk modelling and stress tests
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese, preferably with Japanese proficiency
- Good PC skills and proficient in using MS Offices