See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Job Objective:
- Manage and grow the Business by providing guidance and leadership to different business & operational teams in Macau.
- To provide vision and strategic direction for the banking business with the development, approval and implementation of the business plans.
- Provide strategic direction for the development and implementation as well as approval of the business plans that are consistent with the Group's strategic focus.
- Responsible for the profit and loss of Macau Branch. Maximize profitability by balancing risks and returns.
- Identify business opportunities and potential risks in association with the macro and micro environment in identified business locations
- Anticipate the need for change in business strategies in response to the market environment and competition.
- Ensure the branch operation and all staffs attended full compliance of the Bank's policies, standards, guidelines & procedures; and the codes & ordinance laid down by the Government and the regulatory authorities.
- To build and lead teams of relationship managers with difference corporate ranks and seniority to carry out their assigned duties properly and in accordance to the business plan and target.
- To ensure the branch operation is comply with internal Compliance guidelines and external regulatory requirement.
- Degree from a recognized University, preferably majoring in marketing, finance or economics
- Strategic thinking.
- Excellent leadership & coaching.
- Strong interpersonal, people management and leadership skills.
- Strong communication and problem solving skill.
- Strong business acumen and an intimate knowledge of the marketplace.
- Able to give public and media presentation on private banking business.