• Develop relationship with assigned client through structured/OTC products trading, execution service and tailor-made solutions.
• Generate product/trade ideas and create suitable product solutions.
• Promote and cross-sell company products to targeted clients and build sustainable client relationships
• Establish regular dialogues and partnership with established and new trading clients to grow the client book and overall business
• Manage, monitor and fulfill client products/trades effectively and efficiently, adhering to best execution standards
• Regularly interact with Relationship Managers, Advisors, Products, Middle and Back Office colleagues as well as a wide array of other functions across the firm
• Master's degree holder in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
• A minimum of 12-15 years of relevant experience in Investments, Structuring and Trading; at least of 3-5 years structuring/ trading in Global Markets at foreign banks.
• At least of 5 years of people management experiences
• Better have experiences at both of buy-side and sell-side
• Actively create innovative and suitable products solutions and trade ideas.
• Impeccable communication and time management skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential
• Ability to work under pressure in a high stress environment