VP/AVP, Specialist, Product Management Cash, Transaction Banking
Business Function Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs This is an exciting and critical role within the Cash Product team, responsible for a portfolio of Payment & Receivable products, which may include:
The ideal candidate would have a passion and enthusiasm for payments and the customer journey, strong attention to detail, strong business analysis and data analysis skills, a commercial mindset, risk awareness, experience in working with technology projects, and excellent communication skills. Responsibilities
- Cross-Border & High Value Payments & Collections, or,
- Domestic Payments & Collections, or,
- Billing, POBO/ROBO, Virtual Accounts, Reconciliation & IPO Receiving Bank
- Responsible for P&L of a portfolio of Payment & Receivable products.
- May represent DBS on external industry forums like the HKAB Payment Services Working Group.
- Develop and communicate product strategy, roadmap prioritisation, P&L management, revenue and cost analysis to drive revenue and profitability
- Work with customers, regional product partners and local stakeholders, including regulators, service providers and designers, to ensure product being developed fit for the market and user friendly, successful commercialization and implementation, to drive the business forward.
- Conduct User Acceptance Tests, Live Verification, ensure completeness, integrity and usability of final delivered solutions
- Drive digitisation of payment and receivable product and drive customer behavior changes strategy towards digital products.
- Undertake competitor analysis to understand market landscape and establish strategy for positioning of the payment and receivable product suite
- Execute product strategy to increase acquisition of new customers and increase customer wallet-share to grow market share
- Collaborate with business analytics/MIS teams to obtain insights that drive client growth and retention strategies and identify opportunities and strategy
- Provide guidance on campaigns, product bundling and cross-sell initiatives to encourage growth in operating account and transacting behavior
- Proactively engage segment partners to drive segment strategies which will contribute to increase in transaction volume
- Create product collateral for marketing payment and receivable products
- Manage payment and receivable product enquiries, legal documentation, product issues and drive resolution
- Ensure clear understanding of product capabilities across various customer touch-points, including relationship managers, sales, and client management though proactive communication programs
- Oversee and manage the cash management product lifecycle, including to gather customer requirements, conduct user acceptance tests, verify product functionality, facilitate sales, and enhance ongoing customer experience
- Drive the competitiveness and profitability of the cash management products and services, and assist the department to meet budget.
- Provide sales related support, including to provide update pricing and production information for sales managers / relationship managers, support them in customer visits and presentations, and prepare training and marketing materials
- Develop and manage product roadmaps for assigned products, conduct analysis of market information and customer transaction data, and recommend product enhancements to align with changing market and customer needs
- Ensure cash management products and services are developed in full compliance with the Bank's policy and guidelines, including but not limited to NPA process.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree with at least 6+ years of relevant experience in Financial Institution
- Solid sales track record and passionate about cash
- Experience with fund/asset management are also highly preferred
- Inquisitive about supply chain and take initiative to identify new opportunities from counterparty relationships
- Believes in using data and digital channels to run sales
- A good team player, innovative thinker, good change manager, good analytical skills and able to manage resources effectively to achieve efficient cost/ service levels;
- Good organization skill and task orientated. Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task, work independently and under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of market practices, industry/ regulatory requirements and processes.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is essential. A good command of Mandarin is highly preferred.