VP/AVP, Site Resilience Engineering
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- SRE experience is required and expected to be working closely with regional cloud engineers and architect as well as local development team to ensure SRE principles are built for DevOps Model
- Lead the Application Support Team to maintain and support on Investment Platform applications for their functionality, availability, performance and security.
- Lead the Trading Support Team for daily trading floor support and client on-boarding for FIX application.
- Problem and Incident Management upon production issue surfaces, escalation, investigation, resolution (both tactical and permanent), root cause analysis to closure.
- Business Management in terms of support on production implementations as well as user queries in supporting their daily operations.
- Release Management in liaising the release window across all units and platforms as well as deployment is implemented in accordance to the release plan.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experiences in financial IT system support and implementation with 5 years in team lead position
- Experience in SRE and DevOps methodologies
- Experience in Oracle, Unix scripts, AIX and Linux
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill on trading support issues.
- Experience in different monitoring tools (Grafana, AppDynamics...) and build different dashboards with them
- Experience in FIX application development and support would be an advantage
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies preferred
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and chaos engineering preferred.
- Strong awareness of application security, technology risk and source control
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as AVP