VP/AVP, Digital Channels Platform, Transaction Banking
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Objective
- Drive customer and employee journey initiatives to deliver a seamless online banking transaction experience and transition across all channels to achieve business outcomes that will support long-term growth for IBG Hong Kong.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholder to identify existing and new digital solutions and services in the market, growing the online banking transaction journey, enabling the technology engagement early and architecting the end to end solutions
- Work closely & collaboratively with related teams and champions to create synergy and insights; and work with GTS Digital Programme Head and IBG Digital team to prioritize digital and innovation initiatives
- Map the customer and employee journeys to provide an integrated and joyful customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transaction and engagements, i.e. across Acquire-Transact-Engage.
- Collaborate with Product, Implementation Team, Channel Management Operations, Technology, Legal & Compliance, COO and Customer Support Teams to deliver streamlined and customer-centric online banking transaction platform and journey.
- Communicate Digital Channels strategic roadmap and value proposition clearly with clients, our sales teams and partners on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all development and rollouts comply with the necessary internal and external risk & regulatory clearance process.
- Develop deep product expertise to support a rapidly changing business environment.
- Continue the drive for digitization and process automation, and track progress through Digital Scorecard
- Gather market and client feedback and continue to enhance proposition on an ongoing basis. Streamline and digitalize the registration and maintenance journey of digital channel service.
- Support pre and post implementation tasks including user training to touch-points, user stories preparation, testing, production launch, timely and smooth production problem investigation, post implementation review and escalation.
- Support the design and development of journey analytics dashboard according to Data-driven Operating Model (DDOM) to track performance and generate actionable insights
- To support special cases handling, continuous improvement through cases review that caused by internal operation fault and monthly review meetings. Timely follow up with proposed solution to meet all SLA agree to customers.
- To provide regular review meeting with Product Teams and partners for crystallizing continuous process improvement and system enhancement initiatives and progress update, in order to smoothen operation
- Support digital solution commercialization and internal / external training with related stakeholders
- Support in conduct environmental scanning, research on latest digital industry trends, covering payments, trade and financing.
- Support in identifying uncover missed opportunities across industries and recommend new digital opportunities for the business.
- Able to think strategically on the products/services that can be jointly created with target industry partners.
- Facilitate discussions with partners to jointly create products and services for customers.
- Support in managing relationships with partners and ensure business targets are achieved.
- Cultivate innovative and customer centric culture and mindset of the workforce through training and insights sharing to enable operating agility and cultural transformation
- University Degree. Between 7 and 10 years of experience in Corporate / SME banking.
- Leadership - self-starter and motivator to the team, a strong negotiator. Strategic thinking - to deliver business goals and objectives.
- Customer focus - deliver GTS digital propositions to exceed customer's expectations.
- Change and Innovation - constantly thinks creatively to address current and anticipated customer and business needs.
- Knowledge of risk awareness and control.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Teamwork - work collaboratively to achieve GTS goals and the Bank's collective objectives - Making Banking Joyful.
- Ability to evaluate value of ideas, and transform into action by leveraging best practices in change management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as AVP or Senior Associate