See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Objective
- Manage the scorecard for Digital team using data-driven approach, and perform analyses with actionable insights
- Lead digital business review to identify the key drivers of business targets across Ecosystem, Acquire, Transact and Engage, and propose initiatives to achieve the business outcomes
- Support the Head of Digital Program Management to track and manage outstanding actions and issues to ensure proper resolution and actions are taken promptly
- Prepare team scorecard, perform regular tracking and reporting, including preparation and presentation of key outcomes to senior management in digital business review
- Analyze business targets to identify the key drivers and enablers, and collaborate with Products, BusinessCare, and relevant teams to propose specific initiatives to achieve relevant targets
- Assist Head of Digital Program Management to manage and track outstanding actions and issues to ensure proper completion and resolution, and actions are taken promptly
- Work with Journey and relevant teams to define the business metrics for end-to-end KPI tracking across all channels and touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements, i.e. across Acquire-Transact-Engage
- Conduct business analysis on KPI performance, make recommendations, and present results and ideas to key decision makers
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder with 6+ years' relevant experience with proven track record of program management, business management and monitoring key metrics to drive business outcomes
- Possesses strong knowledge on data analysis and end-to-end business review.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments
- Good understanding of general banking technology, products and operational processes
- Ability to analyze data and link drivers with targeted outcomes, and transform into actions to achieve business outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and adaptable personality, able to work in a matrix structure
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time
- Creative and entrepreneurial attitude