Madison pearl is partnering closely with a reputable securities business in search for a senior trader.
- Work closely with FIST Sales to tap into Asia investors’ demand in Asia high yield bonds, especially Chinese high yield papers such as property and industrial names
- Work alongside DCM team to help pitch Asia high yield mandates, in particular Chinese high yield companies that are of focus.
- Assist the trading head in the development of the electronic trading platform to generate more client flows and on the setup of EM book passing/overnight trading with London/New York traders
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University degree holder in finance, business administration, engineering or relevant discipline
- Over 4 years of solid trading experience on Asia high yield market on either sell or buy side
- Broad knowledge in various FI instruments across capital structure (including subordinated and hybrid papers) and across FI credit segments globally (including non-Asia credits)
- Deep knowledge and intellectual curiosity in global macroeconomics, politics and socio-cultural developments would be an advantage
- Good understanding of fixed income products and their derivatives
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters
- Fluent in English and native in Mandarin
- Responsible, detailed-mind, well-organized with excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of risk management and strong capability in solving problems independently
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*