Our client is a well-known International Corporate and Investment Banking Group currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join their Group Regulatory Compliance team:
- To advise business and support units to establish appropriate policies, manuals and procedures for their operations with due regard to all applicable Group requirements and regulatory requirements
- To implement internal control systems for meeting regulatory obligations and business conduct, in accordance with the Group’s compliance standards and local regulatory and legal requirements
- Review and perform gap analysis and assessment on the regulatory guidelines
- To handle and advise on regular submissions or ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request or enquires, and liaise with regulators and coordinate appropriate responses to their queries
- To keep abreast of new regulations and disseminate regulatory circulars, press releases and other regulatory developments to management, other Compliance teams and relevant stakeholders.
- To drive projects on designing and establishing compliance framework, controls and processes.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline with a minimum of 8-12 years working experience in banking compliance or related control discipline in banking industry.
- General knowledge of the businesses, products, services and clients of a bank
- Proficiency in rules and regulations applicable to the banking and securities industry in Hong Kong (both HKMA and SFC)
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with different stakeholders
- Sound judgement on business practices, regulatory relationship management and reputational risk
- Ability to learn quickly and to drive changes and/or adapt to them
- Accuracy and adequate attention to details
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.