VP- Project Management, Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 22 Feb 19
* Growing Chinese Financial Institution * New Headcount * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a growing Chinese Financial Institution, is looking for a Project Manager at VP level and sits under Operations team to assist the Head of Operations to drive the change management among the bank.
- Act as project manager or business analyst to deliver and handle system enhancement or reengineering projects
- Develop project documents such as user requirement specifications and UAT plan
- Lead cross-departmental project to review end to end processes and provide solutions to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage / undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, project planning, requirement analysis, UAT management to implementation support
- Formulate and implement business plans in accordance with the Operations level strategy
- Work closely with various stakeholders including Business, IT and other supporting functions to ensure effective project implementation.
- Proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years in strategy planning and project management areas gained from international bank environment
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage.