VP- Operations Planning
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 19 Oct 18
·Reputable Regional Corporate Bank ·Bridge between IT and Operations Teams ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable regional corporate bank, is looking for a VP for their operations planning team. This team is a bridge between IT and various operations teams to develop operational procedure.
- Plan & develop operational procedures for various business i.e. treasury/ derivatives or loans business
- Follow through the ongoing procedural review to cater the internal needs from Head Office and external requirement from the regulators
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to develop and reengineer new business process for efficiency enhancement
- Keep track with market developments and regulator changes.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in operations and/ project planning/ business analysis especially treasury/derivatives or loans business/process
- Maintain sufficient knowledge with the latest technology, solutions and product development with the banking industry
- Sounds knowledge in local or global regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as AVP level