* Esteemed Growing Investment Bank * Additional Headcount * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed Growing Investment Bank, is looking for a high caliber to join as a VP- Cash Equity Middle Office to cope with their expansion and support Asia ex-Japan markets.
- Lead a small team to provide support and control to cash equity trading desks.
- Covered all aspects of the post booking trade life cycle, including monitoring trading position, issue confirmations and dealing with trade settlement issue
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and P&L.
- Ensure all trades are booked in timely manner and all discrepancies are resolved to minimize risk exposure
- Maintain client/instrument static data from front to back ended system
- Participate UAT (User Acceptance Test) and parallel testing for Equity, and provide resolution on issues till completion.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by team head.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in trade support and/ middle office from investment banking environment.
- Strong knowledge in cash equity products
- Knowledge of different Asian markets including legal, compliance, settlement and tax rules would be a plus.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiatives.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese