VIce President, Project Management, Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the overall project progress to meet approved project budget and schedule.
- Responsible for managing project team members to deliver according to schedule and quality and within budget across all SDLC phases including deployment and post implementation support.
- Responsible for resolving day-to-day program/project issues with stakeholders and users.
- Responsible for reviewing and managing project scope/requirement to meet the bank and stakeholders' needs.
- Responsible for driving and validating end-to-end solution design (people, process and technology) to ensure completeness of solution that meets business requirements.
- Responsible for seeking stage gate approval and vendor contract management for the project, including contract negotiation to ensure the IT solutions are provided at the best value and benefits.
- Prepare necessary program(s) and project(s) planning, control and risk documentation according to DBS's project management process
- Responsible for managing project financials, including cash flows and financial accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in information technology with at least 5 years in the financial services industry.
- Proven project management skills track records, with experience managing project team of 20+ team members.
- Experience in Scrum Master is highly preferred
- Solid technical knowledge and ability to resolve technical issue is mandatory.
- Strong business acumen with a good analytical mindset will be essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to effectively:
- Convert high-level management objectives to executable activities for the team; and
- Present complex technical issues in a simple presentable manner to management.
- A team player with ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve shared outcomes and common objectives.
- Result-oriented and with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.