I'm currently looking for a Credit Research Analyst for my client, International Bank.
This firm has a long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. They provide a full spectrum of corporate banking services to their customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
Corporate Research Department has two major responsibilities:
1. Executing an authority related to internal credit rating; and
2. Conducting research and analysis for better credit decisions.
- To conduct research and analysis of a specific industry, company or company group with a fair and impartial view in pertinent, persuasive, and timely manner;
- To conduct tasks related to the execution of internal credit rating assignment, including the determination of a credit rating of covered customers, the preparation of credit rating-related reports, and the processing of credit rating applications;
- To visit customers (offices/plant in HK, China and other places if appropriate) with business promotion divisions whenever necessary for obtaining more in-depth and accurate information on the customers for analysis purpose;
- To support senior staff for smooth, appropriate and proactive operation of the department.
- 4+ years’ of experience in Valuation team of M&A at Big 4, Credit Rating or Credit Analyst
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must, and good Command in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is an advantage
If you are interested, please send your CV to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and email@example.com
Please drop whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!