Universal banker, Borrowing - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Oct 17 2017-10-26
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Universal banker, Borrowing.
In this role, you will
- Actively identify potential customers' banking needs and recommend solutions and alternatives to customer in terms of property financing
- Act as a specialist with knowledge on all process, procedures and guidelines in mortgage application and fulfillment
- Maintain high standard and quality in mortgage services and ensure the compliance of all regulatory and anti-money laundering activities by conducting Customer Due Diligence.
- Provide professional advice and valuation services to customers on property financing together with internal team
- Provide support to team especially Universal Banker service and Universal Banker customer acquisition.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder with banking or financial service industry experience
- Insurance license is required, preferably with investment license
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong service mindset
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and ideally Putonghua
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XHU
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited