Universal Banker, Customer Acquisition - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Universal Banker, Customer Acquisition.
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A competitive basic salary and a half-yearly bonus scheme
- HealthPlus medical insurance coverage for yourself, your spouse and children which includes Chinese bonesetters, medical check-up and dental
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 13%
- Attractive benefits such as 18 days paid annual leave and additional significant life event leave (e.g. marriage, birthday and maternity) that take care of your well being
- A staff rate housing loan with maximum loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Preferential terms on employee banking including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any required job related licenses
- Progressive career advancement opportunities with diverse directions to Top Tier Relationship Manager Position or Insurance Specialist role
What will I be doing as a Universal Banker, Customer Acquisition?
In this role, you will
- Perform a key role in acquiring new to bank customers to broaden customer base from walk in and customer referrals
- Act as a specialist in branch on account opening
- Identify potential customers' banking needs and refer to appropriate branch staff to provide banking solutions
- Maintain high standard and quality in account opening and conversion, and ensure the compliance of all regulatory and anti-money laundering activities by conducting Customer Due Diligence.
- Support Investment account opening and Initial Public Offering subscription
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder with banking or financial service industry experience
- Insurance license is required, preferably with investment license
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm to work in sales & banking industry
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and ideally Putonghua
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009UDH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited