Unit Ops Risk Manager -Securities Services Ops
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1. Assist Management in coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance and operational risk (OR) management for Securities Services Operations and Funds Services Trustee
2. Assist Management in implementing robust processes and controls to meet all regulatory and internal requirements.
3. Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls by performing periodic assessment and monitoring activities.
4. Timely identification, escalation and resolution of risk issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
· University Graduate
· Solid Operational Risk management experience within securities services business; ideally from a financial institution
· Experience in liaising with internal and external business partners and regulatory bodies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.