UX Lead - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as UX Lead.
In this role, you will
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UX and Interaction Design as a practice.
- Own UX and Interaction Design craft and capability output across the program and ensure project deliverables is of the highest quality.
- Provide individual and team level coaching and feedback as it relates to UX and Interaction Design.
- Collaborate with User Research team to understand user needs, identify design opportunities and create meaningful product experiences.
- Drive a human centered design process that spans all phases of development.
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Well experienced in UX and Digital Design
- Portfolio of UX focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Experience in managing and leading design teams
- Stakeholder management experience with executives
- Strong working knowledge of UCD including user research, information architecture, design specs, wireframing, prototyping and testing. Experience in Service Design a plus
- Experience working across organization functions to define, manage and prioritize work using collaborative driven approach
- Experience in Agile methodologies and clear understanding of its limitations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to audiences across varying levels of the organization.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3E8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited