UX/UI Designer (Digital Transformation) - Innovation Lab (6-Month Contract)
Digital transformation is changing the way we work, communicate and invest. That's why HKEX is sparing no effort to ensure that Hong Kong's financial markets are at the forefront of this journey.
The HKEX Innovation Lab is an elite unit tasked with designing and delivering a new generation of platforms, applications and user experiences across HKEX's business portfolio. Successful deliveries to date include bespoke AI-powered desktop software, knowledge mapping tools and a robotic process automation programme for internal customers. Our motivated, cross-disciplinary team is now turning its focus to external customers: delivering elegant, efficient and enjoyable solutions to the millions of people who interact with Hong Kong's world-leading capital markets each day, and making use of the latest technologies to do so. Job Responsibilities:
- You will champion and drive a customer-centric and user experience-driven design culture.
- You will produce high-fidelity design and interface deliverables that guide our UX efforts
- You will present well-articulated design decisions to teams and stakeholder
- You will stay savvy about industry and UX trends, applying them wherever necessary.
- You will communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively.
- You will improve and transform user journeys (digital and physical) across HKEX's business.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent project experience
- Have designed mobile apps and websites, and have an outstanding portfolio of work samples.
- Passionate about what you do and eager to motivate others.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse business lines and technical teams internal/external to an organization.
- Proven ability to research, design, prototype and refine user experiences to internal and external web interfaces for revamp and new projects.
- Have experience using JIRA, Confluence and a broad array of digital design tools like Adobe CS, Axure, Invision, Sketch, etc. ReactJS and Visual Studio experience will be an advantage.
- Experience designing customer facing UI/UX for large multinational corporates or financial institutions.
- Collaborative personality to work with diverse stakeholders and confident to present multiple options, solution focused
- Can converse ideas at a high level but also lead by example hands on
- Fluent Cantonese and verbally proficient in Mandarin
- Passionate about what you do and eager to motivate others
- You work smart, stay organised and are capable of working independently.
- Interested in the financial markets and their ability to connect businesses and people
The ideal candidate would have at least 8+ years of experience in UI/UX Design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a domain where it can have an outsized impact and influence
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.